- Remove the bandage after 3 hours. if the bandage sticks get into a warm shower and allow the water to loosen the bandage till it falls off. gently was the area thoroughly with mild soap and water. then pat dry with a lint free towel.
- Use a gloved or clean hand to apply a thin and we mean thin layer of ointment to the tattoo.
- Wear lightweight loose fitting clothing over your new ink. especially if you work around grease, oil, dirt, etc… keep it clean people AND REMEMBER THAT dirt is Satan’s litter box.
- Use a sun screen of at lest SPF 25.
- Make sure if anything dirty touches it that you clean the area right away.
- As your tat heals it will scab, become wrinkled and have a white sheen to it. This is all part of the normal healing process.
Our machines are our brushes and your flesh is our canvas. We will strive to put a masterpiece on you. But all our work we be for nothing if you do not follow proper after care. You just spent a lot of time, money and pain getting it why would you waste it.
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and safe environment. We us all disposable products so your visit with us is as sterile as possible. Follow these simple rules and your ink will look good till the grave.
- DO NOT apply ointments to heavily. Your skin needs air to breath just like your lungs.
- DO NOT re-bandage your tattoo. Again it needs to breath to heal properly. Can your lungs get air if your put a plastic bag over your head…. I think not!
- DO NOT rub, scratch or pick at your tattoo. A tattoo is an open wound so it will scab. Scabbing is good but picking at them is not.
- DO NOT expose your tat to direct sunlight or tanning beds for at-least 3 weeks after getting it.
- DO NOT soak or submerge your tat for at least 3 weeks after getting it. Saltwater, chlorine and the sun will bleach out and fade your new ink.
- DO NOT get love juice on your tat. If you get your ink in an area we call the fun zone please use caution. It will be affected by any-type of sexual contact and must be avoided for the 2 to 3 weeks while it heals. Yes yes we know that blows but all your sweaty love juice can increase the risk of an infection. Getting an infection is bad enough but an infection in your no no area ranks in my top two most horrific life experiences. Just practice safe sex….
Do not wait if you see red streaks coming out of your tat. if the skin is hot to the touch, has green, pussy or smelly drainage these are signs of infection. if you should experience any of these go and see your doctor right away. if during the healing process that you become unsure or something doesn’t look right. you can stop in and see us but please remember we are artists not medical professionals and can only give you our opinion.
Due to insurance regulations we can not allow anyone under 18 years of age in the shop this includes the waiting area. We are sorry for any inconvenience
Please under stand that we do not do flash work and all of our pieces are done custom. With the nature of this and the different sizes and pain tolerance of people it is impossible to give price quotes out via email and over the phone. We physically need to see the canvas we are working with, so you will need to come into the shop for all quotes. Besides no matter where you get your work done it’s always a good idea to meet the artist and see the shop before you start talking prices.
Prices do not include sales tax…
We are closed: Wednesdays and Sundays
Walk-ins are welcomed by availability if we are booked for that day we can talk and see what you are looking for and set you up with an appointment.